Tuesday 14 June 2016

My production team


This post is about me and my team who will be working together for the whole year to complete the task described in the brief. 

My team consists of:

  • Me (Louis Russell) and my main role will be filming and editing. My strengths are filming, editing and directing. I don't really have a certain taste of music as i listen to the current hits no matter the genre.
  • Shelby Poll who will be starring in the products and will be organising everything from planning to the final product. Her strengths are acting and idea generating. Her taste of music is R&B, Hip/Hop, Rap , House and Garage.
  • Sarah Warren who will also be starring and will help me edit and plan. Her strengths are figuring out the best possible route to make an idea better and costume/design/setting and props. Her taste in music is Indie, rock and alternative. 
Here is a picture of all our members 





No comments:

Post a Comment